Thursday, December 17, 2009

Alice's One Year Pics continued and Check-up Stats




I had my same friend take picture of Alice again. As always, she did a great job. Here are some of my favorites. On a side note; Alice had her one year check-up on Monday. I don't usually post her stats but I always forget them so I thought I would document them on here so I don't forget.
Weight: 17lbs 4 oz 5%
Length: 29 inches 50%
Head: 45 cm 50%
So I guess she is pretty average except for her weight. I tell ya, I'm not used to such a small baby but I guess if any of my children are going to be petite I guess it's okay if it's my little girl.

1 comment:

Shiloh Roan Jacobs said...

Alice is darling! I love reading your blog and catching up on how you all are doing. Next time we are in UT, it would be super to see you . . . or if you are ever in Virginia, feel free to stop by!