Monday, December 14, 2009

Alice turns one!

Here she is in all her cuteness. I actually took this today because I wanted to show off one of her cute outfits along with the pink horse she got from Grandma . I got her to smile too. Usually she is more interested in grabbing the camera from me and doesn't want to smile when I try and take a picture.
Her brothers were so helpful in unwrapping the presents for her.
She wasn't too messy with her cake. She was actually quite danty (sp?); just using her two little fingers to eat the frosting and small bits of cake.
This is the little cake I made for her to eat.
This is the cake everyone got to eat. It turned out pretty good. I got worried in the beginning because it wasn't turning out how I wanted but by the time I finished I was pretty pleased.

It was also really fun having her grandma Fraser from Georgia there as well as my parents and her two aunts: Shelly and Kelsey. Thank you everyone for coming! It was so much fun celebrating her day with you.

2 comments:

Stucki Family said...

Happy Birthday Alice!! Cute cake Rachael.

Jessica @ Paint In My Hair said...

happy Birthday Alice!! NOw it's time to teach those boys how a real girl throws a toddler tantrum! ;)