Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Alice Pictures

I got a request for more pictures of Alice from Neal's sister. Here you go Stacey! I have been slacking a little bit in that area. These are just random pictures of her. She is so active and close to walking. I can't believe her birthday is in less then two weeks.




This last picture was my attempt to show her teeth. I could never get a really good picture. She finally got her first tooth at about 10 months and then within a months time she had four. The funny thing is she got one on the bottom and then one on top and then another one on the bottom and another one on top. She looked so funny for awhile with just one on both ends. She looked like a little snaggle tooth. It was cute.

4 comments:

Ashley Christensen said...

So I'm pretty obsessed with Alice...I keep telling Mike that I want to come play with her...

KelliAnn Christensen said...

I can't believe Alice is almost a year old! It seems that every time I see you guys she seems older and is doing more things. What do you have planned for the first birthday?

Stucki Family said...

She is so cute and looks a lot like Max. Is that what everyone else thinks too. I wish I could have seen her funny teeth. I'm sad that we're going to miss her birthday and you guys for Christmas. I hope to make a trip out there to see Grandpa sometime at the beginning of the year. We'll have to visit you too.

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

What a cutie! Long time no see neighbor...whatcha been up to? Can you believe we finally got snow? :)