Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Our Own "California Adventure"






Just a few random picture of our vacation. I always forget to post these pictures in the opposite order that we did them. We arrived at my brother Jeff's house Wednesday night and headed to my other brother Will's house to stay the night. He lives about 15 minutes away from Disneyland. We went to Disneyland all day Thursday (see next post) Friday (thanks to my sister-in-law ReAnn's planning) we had breakfast at an air field which was a delight for the boys. It kept them entertained while we waited for our food. We also went to a kids "space" place I guess you call it. It was very caotic but very entertaining for our boys. We were pretty tried after those two events so we decided to take it easy and just play at the pool at my brothers. (I forgot to take pictures of that as well as the kids place. OOps) Saturday we spent the day at Laguna Beach. Neal and my dad loved boogie boarding and as a result they were pretty sunburned by the end of the day. The twins weren't really into the ocean but Max couldn't get enough. He laughed every time the waves hit him and really didn't do any thing else but play in the water. Sunday ended with Church and a birthday celebration. (I can't believe I am no longer in my 20's.) We traveled to St. George that night and then home to Spanish Fork on Monday. It was a great vacation. I think it will take us a few years to recoop physically and financially but well worth the trip!

5 comments:

Nicola said...

I love the picture of Max in the sand with the juice box. You just can't beat the ocean. Looks like you had a ton of fun!

The Hunt Family said...

So So So jealous, I love Disneyland. You sound like you had a fun time and I am glad you were able to go.

Jessica @ Paint In My Hair said...

Too cute! I can't wait until my brood is old enought to "get" disneyland--it must have been so much fun. Miss you all tons! Jessica

Stucki Family said...

I really like the new family picture. Where was it taken?

Anonymous said...

So fun to see your cute family! You look great. Your boys are adorable...and with 3, very entertaining as well! Glad I found you on this network of blogs..I'll be back. Best, Rosie web.me.com/rosiepacini