Thursday, July 3, 2008

Camping in Provo Canyon






Neal asked me to post these awhile ago. We went camping about a month ago up Provo Canyon with Neal's sisters. The boys were in heaven. They asked to go to bed before it was even close to being dark just so they could sleep in the tent. (I guess once we have a backyard we will have let them sleep in a tent every night if it means they go to bed that early.) They also loved roasting marshmallows and starbursts. We need to go more often. It was a lot of fun.

4 comments:

Nicola said...

The pictures are beautiful! I have never heard of roasting starbursts. I guess it give the name a whole new meaning. (=

Jessica @ Paint In My Hair said...

HOw much fun! We miss Utah--especially the beautiful mountains. I hope all is well!
Jessica

Stargirl said...

It gives me great joy to know that you, too, roast Starbursts. Is it just a Utah thing? Where did you pick that up?

(Christensen) Fraser, Rachael said...

A girl I worked with while at BYU taught me the great art. She is from Utah so maybe it is a Utah thing but I never learned about it growing up and I am a proud Utah native. She was from the North and I am from the South. So we could conclude it is a Northern Utah thing. :)