Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Max turns 5!






The Birthday was a great success thanks to Rachael's hard work. All the kids had lots of fun with the jungle games and activities. They made ears and played Tarzan says, and jungle charades.

Max received a bunch of soccer stuff, and a new bicycle. He actually did pretty good on the first day. I let go of him and he did just fine, however, I was on his left at one point and he started to ditch to the right. He was just a little out of my reach when he pulled hard right and curbed it pretty good. He only cried a little and only complained twice about how I didn't "catch" him. I made him get right back on before he got scared about falling. He didn't even notice that he was bleeding until we were all done riding. Over all he did pretty good.

4 comments:

Nicola said...

Happy Birthday Max!!! Looks like the party was a blast. The cake looks wonderful! You are amazing Rachael! I can't believe how big Max has grown. He looks so grown up on that "big boy" bike!

KelliAnn Christensen said...

What a fun party!! I cannot believe that Max is FIVE already. He looks all grown up and is so brave with his new bike. I can't wait to see you guys here in a few weeks. :)

Megan said...

Hey! I found you on Heather's blog. I love the pic with the fam & all the balloons. Did you ever do anything with personal training? I'm glad you are all doing well and Happy B-day MAX!

Stucki Family said...

Your cake is really cute. I can't believe how well Max is doing on his new bike.