Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Max's 4th Birthday




Max had a very successful 4th birthday. We invited the neighbor kids and some kids from Max's sunbeam class. They had a great time playing in our little pool and sprinker but had even more fun playing in the sand box. Max requested a snake cake for his birthday so if you are wondering what his cake is supposed to be, now you know. He loved all of his presents, especially his fire truck tent, tractor tricycle, and tee ball set. Max is such a great kid. We can't believe how fast he is growing.

3 comments:

Jeremy and Kara said...

Uh, I love how stacey is just about to eat whatever is in her hands. Looks like everyone had fun. I am sorry and sad that I had to miss the fun. But max assured me that he likes his hippo game.

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Rach, Will and I get a big kick out of your cakes. They are priceless. How in the world did Max decide he wanted a snake cake?? That is darling. Oh, on a completely unrelated note, let Neal know we are thinking of him.

(Christensen) Fraser, Rachael said...

I'm not sure. We just looked at pictures online of cakes and for some reason he really liked the snake. He kept changing his mind. At first he wanted a snake cake and then he wanted a "jungle book" cake and then went back to the snake. I'm really glad he settled on the snake because it was a lot easier then the other one.