Wednesday, July 11, 2007

4th of July Activities

The Fourth of July was filled with all kinds of fun activities. The day started with a early morning drive to see the hot air balloons. We got there just in time to see them leave the ground. The boys talked about seeing them all day. It was a big hit.

We later met up with Neal's sisters up American Fork Canyon and had a little barbeque. The boys loved the stream nearby and before we even got a chance to eat they were soaked.
The day ended with a fireworks show in Provo. This is the first year I finally gave in to Neal and let the boys stay out late to watch them. I think the show was a little loud because all the twins would do was hide their faces and all they would say was "loud". Max just laid and watched them with his hands over his ears. (I know this is not the best picture of me. I was looking pretty weary by the end of the day.)

The 4th was a busy and very long day (starting at 6:00 a.m. and going until midnight) but I think it will be a memorable day.

1 comment:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Wow! What a day. No wonder you were so tired. I love how you are actually a family and doing all of these fun family festivity things. :)