Sunday, August 22, 2010

Max Turns Seven!

Swimming party with some friends and brothers.


All he asked for was a skateboard this year. We decided to get him one as long as he got all the protective stuff as another gift to go along with it.

Max is really in to Harry Potter right now. This is my attempt at a Harry Potter cake. I decided to post this picture because it looks a lot better from far away (There were a few curse words that slipped out during the creation phase...or at least they wanted to slip out).

1 comment:

Jeff and ReAnn said...

You are my inspiration when it comes to cakes Rae. I love it. I think I am going to do a He-Man sword for Gage this year and I am using your light-saber( I really don't know what this word exactly is... dumb I know).cakes as a model. You do a great job and I bet they taste amazing.