Monday, August 23, 2010

Family Camping

We finally went camping this summer. We have been talking about it and the boys have been asking about it forever. I can't believe it took us this long to do it. They kept thanking us all night for taking them. I guess we were long over due.



Roasting Starbursts. Max wanted a picture of his Starbursts but he didn't want to be in the picture. Josh decided to step in for him so there is a face in the picture.

First camping trip for Ali.

More Starburst roasting.

Roasted marshmallows and eating Smores. There is nothing better!



Our hike up the mountain.
The boys showing off their muscles and stick skills.

The girls showing off their...teeth I guess.

3 comments:

Jeff and ReAnn said...

Yeah! A Post! What is the starburst thing all about. I have never heard of it. I must be missing out. Looks like you had fun. And I love Ali's little pony tail. so cute.

Ashley Christensen said...

Awww I love it when we get to read about your lives! Looks like ya'll had an awesome summer! We miss you guys!!

Liz said...

Okay, love your updates!!! Your family is so fun! And, just remind Max about the (probably) last time you took him camping - maybe he will understand. Maybe not. When he is a dad, then he'll understand it! I remember listening to him cry, well, scream, until you decided to take him home in the middle of the night!!
Love you guys.