Sunday, September 13, 2009

My First Half Marathon

I ran this over Labor Day weekend. It started in Gunlock and finished in Ivins. It was a lot of fun. There were quite a few hills but the scenery was awesome. I never thought I would say this but I actually enjoy running. Neal thinks it's because I get to gossip with my two friends who I trained with this last month. I beg to differ. We didn't gossip the whole time but I'm sure having great friends to run with did help the process. We all enjoyed it so much, we have decided to keep running together and in the mean time, find another race we want to train for.

3 comments:

Jeff and ReAnn said...

You are AWESOME Rae.

The Hunt Family said...

WAY to go on the Marathon. I was in one, finished too but never ran it just walked it. So way to go.
Ok so I am realizing how small this world really is and how much everybody knows everybody. How do you know Sharmon???

Brett and Lisa said...

Congratulations!! That is awesome. Someday, I'll run a 5k again. :)