Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More pictures...


Just an updated picture of my bigness. This was taken just a few days ago. I am almost 38 weeks. I don't normally take this pictures because I try and forget as soon as I can but my brothers on their missions keep requesting a picture.

So I forgot it snowed one day in November. We had just enough snow in the front for a little snowman. The boys were so excited. Too bad it melted before the end of the day.

<
Went to visit Santa while in Richfield for Thanksgiving. Last time we took them to see Santa, Max hid and the twins cried. They were great this year. They remembered what they wanted and even had a nice little chat with Old Saint Nick.

4 comments:

Jessica @ Paint In My Hair said...

Yay! I've been checking your blog every week to see if you've updated. You're too cute--and all I have to say is . . . Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm not pregnant anymore. I still haven't gotten over the glee of not being preggers anymore. I hope these last few weeks go well for you and baby. Good luck and congratulations! Lvoe, Jess

Nicola said...

Your boys look so big! I can't believe how much they have grown up over the last couple of months. And I think you look great for being so close. I looked like a barge towards the end. You totally look amazing. Good luck with the rest of the time being preggo!

Jessica said...

You look darling! Love me a belly! Hey i just wanted to know how you liked working with landmark? Could you email me ( if you haven't had your baby) and let me know. Jesswing84@hotmail.com thanks a ton~

Tony and Sarah Hendricks said...

cute blog & cute pictures!!!!