Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Our Christmas Tree


So here is another requested picture. Our Christmas tree. I hestiate to put it on the blog because it is so sad. I have given up trying to keep ornaments on it. As you can see the bottom half is quite bare. Our boys love pulling everything off and throwing it either at each other or back at the tree. The other day they took off all the ball ones they could find and decided to have a "pretend" snowball fight. Good thing I had enough sense to buy "shatterproof" ornaments.

2 comments:

Nicola said...

I love your tree! I think they are the best when they are loved by kids. We had to tie ours to the wall! And you have to love the imagination of your boys and pretend snowballs!

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Oh, no!! Rachael, sometimes I don't know if I can do this whole mom thing. You are so good with your boys, and, yes, they win in the creativity department.