Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Our Lot


So for those of you who don't know. We finally decided to build a house. We still haven't sold but we actually showed it three times last week and once already this week. We are being hopefully. This is a picture of our lot and the outline for the excavator to dig. There is currently a hole now. I'm sure Neal will get an updated picture as he wants pictures of every phase of the building process. We are so excited about the lot. We chose the biggest lot they had which was .27 acres. We can't wait for the kids to have a place to run and destroy outside.

4 comments:

Nicola said...

Congrats on the lot!!!! I am so excited for you. How fun to be able to build your own house and get exactly what you want! I am so excited for all of you! Your boys looked great in their Halloween costumes. Adam really liked Max's red face! I do hope that things go really well with the building of your house and I do hope that you have success with getting your house sold. (=

Jeremy and Kara said...

That is the most beautiful piece of dirt I have ever seen. Can I move in with you???

Jeremy and Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KelliAnn Christensen said...

Yeah!! Your mom showed me the building plans that you chose. How exciting. And, yes, get Neal posting those pictures. I, too, would like to see every step of the building process. :)