Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween Fun





The boys had a great time trick or treating. Neal took them out and I got to stay home and hand out treats. They were gone for quite awhile and they even stopped by just for a moment to show me their spoils. I tried to get Josh to put a coat on but he refused I think because it would take too much time away from the receiving of more treats in his bag. I can't wait for them to run out of treats. I feel like a terrible parent because they are eating treats 24 hours a day and I know a dentist trip will be unavoidable in the near future.

1 comment:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

They're on a sugar high, huh? Those dang treats. I can't even imagine. As a teacher, Halloween was by far the worst holiday in terms of student craziness. How do you limit them? Can you?