Wednesday, January 19, 2011

November: Twins Start Wrestling and Our First Snowman of the Season


Josh getting ready to take his opponent down.

Tanner doing something to his opponent, I'm just not sure what.

They boys were really excited about wrestling when it first started but I think their enthusiasm kind of died out by the end (I'm don't think they won a single match). I have always like watching wrestling and still have high hopes that they will learn to love it but they are only five so I will give them time if they want to take a break for a little while.
.
The twins, Ali and I built our first snowman of the season in November. He turned out pretty good I think.

She just looked so cute in her snow clothes. All but the jacket and hat used to belong to the twins. You forget how small your kids used to be.

No comments: