Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Just a little bit of Alice

This girl is so much fun. Her personality just comes out more and more with each day. She was so cute this day. She found the glasses, put them on herself, put these two penguins in her baby stroller, gave me a kiss, said "bye bye", and headed for the front door. I thought it was the cutest thing. Her only problem: not able to open the door herself. Once I opened it for her, she was out the door for a walk with her babies. Every morning now too, after Max leaves for school, she always wants get her bike and follow him. She even tries to give me a kiss too so she's got everything covered before she leaves.

This girl would live in a swing if I let her. She couldn't be happier when she is in one and gets so mad when I have to take her out.

I just think she is looking so grown-up these days. I took this on her official 21st month birthday.
Side note: We can only get her to smile by asking her to show us her teeth. At least it works because she sure looks cute when she shows them off.

2 comments:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

That is the cutest little smile ever! She is getting so big (big meaning old, of course!).

Jenn said...

She is seriously cute! I love that she put the penguins in the stroller, that cracks me up!