Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween 2009

Josh as Spiderman.
Tanner as Ob-1.
Max as a ghost.
Alice as a butterfly.
Pumpkins completed by Neal and supervised for a time by Max, Tanner, and Josh.
The costumes were the easiest to come up with this year. Max is a traditionalist when it comes to Halloween and wanted to be a ghost ever since a friend of ours told him he has a really good ghost voice. He's already got the next four years planned out which I know include a vampire and a bat for two of those four. He's been working on the voice already for the vamipire.
The twins worried me for awhile since they changed their minds quite often. Even two days before, they kept switching back and forth. Luckily, for me, they decided on costumes I had on hand; Ob-1 Neal's mom made for his birthday and Spiderman was an exciting find at a garage sale this summer.
The whole trick-or-treating group. Don't you love my brother and sister-in-law's family costumes? ReAnn made them all and they turned out so cute! The were the "credible" family. My brother, as you can tell, wasn't all that excited about his costume but he was a good sport.

1 comment:

Stucki Family said...

Great costumes to everyone. I especially love the little butterfly. I can't believe she'll be one next month.