Thursday, June 11, 2009

Highlights of Georgia Trip

I decided to do a little slide show since we took so many pictures while we were in Atlanta. We had so much fun while we were there. Oh course, the true highlight was being there for Kelsey's big day :) but we also went to a Braves game, the World of Coke museum, Olympic Ring Fountains, a great bounce house, a hike with Grandpa, and the big topper, White Water, a huge water park (This was probably the boys highlight. We were there all day and still they didn't want to leave even when it was almost time for the place to close.). Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Fraser for such a great vacation! (There were many other fun things we did but aren't mentioned.) The boys are still talking about their trip to Georgia!

4 comments:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Love your haircut, Rach! Seriously, it looks way cute. When did you have it done? I really like it. Oh, and I can't believe that Alice is already 6 months old; where did the time go?

Jeremy and Kara said...

I am totally jealous. Those kids just get cuter and cuter. I miss you guys.

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

Great pictures! How's life down the street? I need to come sit out and talk to you...how are you looking so great after your babe?...I need help! :)

Jessica @ Paint In My Hair said...

Love the haircut--but to be honest my only thought was--after the cute hair--gosh--1+twins+1 looks really hard. I thought my life was a bit complicated--you're really out numbered! I hope all is well. We miss you tons.