Monday, April 6, 2009

Jerusalem 10 Year Reunion

I went to my 10 year Study Abroad in Jerusalem Reunion this last weekend in Provo. I really debated on going because I wasn't sure anyone I was close to would be there but it turns out there were quite a few people I was really excited to see. Two out of three of my roommates were there and a lot of dear friends were also in attendance. A ton of memories came flooding back that night. I feel so blessed to have been able to spend 4 months studying in places were the Savior once lived and taught. It really was an experience of a lifetime.
The first picture is with two wonderful friends and spouses (One spouse is missing, obviously. She had to stay with the kids in Maryland.), the second is with my two roommates, Amy and Donalee.



No comments: