Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm Going to Italy!!!



I can't believe I'm actually going. I just booked the tickets this morning. It's been over 7 years since I returned home from Italy as a missionary and cannot believe I'm going back! My mom called me a couple weeks ago and asked if I would want to take some cooking classes with her in Italy. I didn't hesitate to say, "Of course!" We have now decided to include my two beautiful sisters-in-law for a "Girls Only Italy Extravaganza". We will be there for about 10 days and will be spending some time in Rome and the Amaffi coast (for our three day cooking class). Depending on what we want to do we might also head up North to try and see some more sites. Viva Italia!!!

5 comments:

Katy said...

Wow, how exciting! My mom and I signed up for a Michael Wilcox guided two-week tour of Italy last fall, but we ended up canceling because it wasn't the best time for me to be going away for so long. But this trip is going to be so much fun for all you girls! When is it?

The Hunt Family said...

I had no idea you had a blog....YEAH! I so miss you guys in the neighborhood. I hope all is well and would love come see your new place. I am glad you have this so I can keep up with ya :)

Cami said...

Thanks for the comment! the news of twins was shocking but I am getting really excited now! YES I'd love any advice or help you can give me. I feel like I've never been pregnant before! I feel great right now, just growing fast (a little worried about how big my belly will be stretching too!) but just trying to get prepared.. however you do that! It's hard cause we aren't in utah but I try not to worry about everything. well if it's ok i'm sure I'll ask a few questions but feel free to tell me anything!
Your boys are too cute, and growing up so fast! it will be fun to look at your blog! take care
sorry so long :)

Cami said...

one more thing... That is awesome you are going back to Italy!! My brother went there on his mission and my parents have been there but I just got to see pictures! It's so beautiful there, when do you go? oh and where is that dinosaur museum? in Utah? Parker would love that, he is into dinosaurs right now. just wondering!

(Christensen) Fraser, Rachael said...

I went on my mission in 1999 and returned in 2001. So long ago.
That museum is at Thanksgiving Point. So much fun, I'm sure the boys would love to go again.