Tuesday, March 4, 2008

New House


As many of you know, we finally moved. We still haven't sold our town home but I think within the week we will be looking to rent it. So if you know anyone looking to rent, let us know. We also still don't have Internet at our new place. The city keeps putting us off. The latest was: "there is a conduit issue". Whatever that means. They could give us no definite time period as to when it will be resolved. So whenever I can get away for a minute, I come back to the townhouse to check email and pay bills. I usually have to bring the boys, so not much gets done because they are always finding some way to cause trouble, even in an empty house. So that is my excuse for such a long absence on the blogging.
But this is a picture of our new house. We walk to church and soon Max will walk to school in the fall. The neighborhood is great. We love it!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Kara said...

Neal: go look at our blog and you have been tagged!