Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Twin's New Found Career




As you can probably guess the twins have discovered their artistic side. Neal and I have discovered that we need to put or throw things away quickly before a new use is found. Here comes the story...Neal and I have been trying to fix up our house a little bit as most of you know we are STILL trying to sell our town home. One of the idea's that was suggested to us was to try staining the cement in our back patio. It's pretty inexpensive and not too hard to do. Well the day after it was finished, we left the remaining stain sitting outside. You can probably figure out the rest of the story. The twins just thought we forgot to finish staining and were helping us finish by staining the fence. Thanks boys! It took us a week and a lot of steel wool and paint stripper to finally remove it all.
They also decided to knock our very "expensive" charcoal grill off our rock wall into the stain that they had also sprayed on the cement ( I guess the thought we had missed some spots.) That's what you see in the middle picture along with the fence staining.

4 comments:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Oh my goodness!! What a sad, sad story. Those guys certainly do think outside the box, though.

Jeremy and Kara said...

I have never seen such wonderful artwork. They really speak from the soul. Good work Josh and your accomplice Tanner. Good Good work. is it for sale???

Jeremy and Kara said...

the artwork not the house.

Nicola said...

I am sorry that it took you awhile to get things cleaned up, but I have to admit that it made me laugh. I hope that everything is better now. Adam did something similar and I had to laugh about it instead of wanting to scream. (=